POWER OF ATTORNEY
The undersigned hereby makes, constitutes, and appoints Tracy D. Pagliara and Charles E. Wheelock, and each of them, as the undersigneds true and lawful attorney-in-fact, with full power and authority as hereinafter described on behalf of and in the name, place, and stead of the undersigned to:
(1) prepare, execute, acknowledge, deliver, and file Forms 3, 4, and 5 or such other forms, including any amendments thereto, as may be required by Section 16 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the rules and regulations promulgated thereunder, as amended from time to time (the Exchange Act), or any rule or regulation of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the SEC), with respect to the securities of Williams Industrial Services Group Inc., a Delaware corporation (the Company), with the SEC, any national securities exchange, and the Company;
(2) seek or obtain, as the undersigneds representative and on the undersigneds behalf, information on transactions in the Companys securities from any third party, including brokers, employee benefit plan administrators, and trustees, and the undersigned hereby authorizes any such person to release any such information to the undersigned and approves and ratifies any such release of information; and
(3) perform any and all other acts which in the discretion of such attorney-in-fact are determined to be necessary or desirable for and on behalf of the undersigned in connection with the foregoing.
The undersigned acknowledges that:
(1) this Power of Attorney authorizes, but does not require, each such attorney-in-fact to act in his discretion on information provided to such attorney-in-fact without independent verification of such information;
(2) any documents prepared and/or executed by such attorney-in-fact on behalf of the undersigned pursuant to this Power of Attorney will be in such form and will contain such information and disclosure as such attorney-in-fact, in his discretion, deems necessary or desirable;
(3) neither the Company nor such attorney-in-fact assumes (i) any liability for the undersigneds responsibility to comply with the requirements of the Exchange Act, (ii) any liability of the undersigned for any failure to comply with such requirements, or (iii) any obligation or liability of the undersigned for profit disgorgement under Section 16(b) of the Exchange Act; and
(4) this Power of Attorney does not relieve the undersigned from responsibility for compliance with the undersigneds obligations under the Exchange Act, including without limitation the reporting requirements under Section 16 of the Exchange Act.
The undersigned hereby gives and grants the foregoing attorney-in-fact full power and authority to do and perform all and every act and thing whatsoever requisite, necessary, or appropriate to be done in and about the foregoing matters as fully to all intents and purposes as the undersigned might or could do if present, hereby ratifying all that each such attorney-in-fact of, for and on behalf of the undersigned, shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of this Power of Attorney.
This Power of Attorney shall remain in full force and effect until revoked by the undersigned in a signed writing delivered to such attorney-in-fact.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has caused this Power of Attorney to be executed as of this 16th day of October, 2020.